Antifreeze Pipe Heating Cable
People often get frozen water pipes when the temperature drops below zero in winter. This not only leads to stop of water supply but also cracked or damaged water pipe after thawing. Our antifreeze pipe heating cable will help you maintain the required temperature for your pipelines. With a built-in thermostat, the heating will take place only when needed. No energy is wasted.
The pre-terminated heating cable can prevent freeze damages and keep liquid flowing for all outdoor pipe systems. They come with extruded weather resistant PVC outer jacket and copper braid sheath for earthing. Your security will be ensured.
The antifreeze heating cables are available with different wattage, length, supply voltage, color and thermostat setting.
With slightly more complicated constructions, we are happy to produce the weatherproof roof and gutter heater cables, the heater cable for Driveways, Patios, Walkways and Stairs.
- Supply voltage: 230V or 120V
- Watts: 16W/m
- Insulation material: weatherproof PVC
- Heated Length: 1.0m - 48m
- Power Cable Length: 2.0 meter
- Power plug style: 3 prong, EU, UK, North America
- Thermostat: 6°C on, 13°C off
- Cable Color: black
- Applicable pipe: rigid plastic or steel
- Approvals: UL, CE, VDE
- Never heat a pipe with heating cable longer than the pipe. Our product range comes in 1 meter increments. Please choose the one close to your pipe length. For example, choose a 8 meter long heating cable instead of 9 meter for 8.5m pipe.
- The cap of the thermostat should have good contact with the surface of the pipe, not the other way around (see figure below).
- Wrap the entire pipe and cable with weatherproof thermal insulation for energy saving. For plastic pipe, we recommend wrapping the pipe with Aluminum foil before installing the heating cable.
- Plug the cable into a ground fault protected outlet.