12V heaters are used for battery operated portable devices and applications where 230V or 115V power supply is not available, e.g. tube readers and heated bed for 3D printers. In these circumstances, high reliability and space saving are the key issues. Our low voltage etched foil heaters have unparalleled advantages over other heating solutions in this regards:
- light weight and thin profile, 1.5mm for silicone rubber heater, 0.2mm for polyimide heater
- no special fixture needed for installation, adhesive tape attaches to any smooth surface
- any contour can be made to make good use of space and fit the shape of heat sinks.
- easy customization, no MOQ requirement
- even heat distribution, no overheat spot
- waterproof version available for immersion operation
- very flexible, very reliable
While we are willing to make unique design for each customer, the models in the following table have been requested frequently. They are very suitable for sample order and available for quick delivery. All of them can be made with silicone rubber or polyimide insulation. Please specify when you order.
By default, all the heaters will be with 12" teflon leads and PSA.
|Serial No.||Size(mm)||Watts||Voltage||Watt Density|