Silicone Heating Tape
The flexible and durable silicone heating tape is suitable for anti condensation and frozen pipe thawing in wide variety of indoor and outdoor environment. Similar industrial applications include crankcase pre-heating and motor space heating. The heating tape is made of wire wound circuits laminated between thin layers of fiberglass-reinforced, moisture and chemical resistant silicone rubber.
Flat HeatING Tape
The flat heating tapes are suitable for heating of cylinder shaped objects of large diameter, e.g. crankcase, motor winding, pipes and tanks.
- working voltage: 115V, 230V, 400V
- Width of the tape: 1" or 2"
- max working temperature: 200°C continuous
- dielectric strength: 1.5KV
- type approval: UL
- Thickness: 1.5mm (2.5mm at exit patch)
- Lead wire: 22 AWG teflon wire
- Lead wire length: 12" or per requirement
SPIRAL Heating Tape
The pre-formed spiral heating tape is a perfect choice for pipe heating. Compared to other pipe heating solutions, the pre-formed heating tapes wrap the whole pipe and transfer heat much uniform and quicker.